YOUR ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCHOLARSHIP AT UNTERNEHMERTUM
Take on managerial responsibility in the future, found your own start-up, or develop innovative products and concepts, together with renowned companies.
Over the course of three semesters UnternehmerTUM accompanies the scholars on their way to becoming leaders. Each semester, they will work on new problem scenarios in interdisciplinary teams, developing their entrepreneurial expertise.
Develop your soft and hard skills by means of an intensive examination of your own personality, under professional supervision.
Alumni & Network
Expand your personal network with numerous entrepreneurs and young professionals from our Alumni Association.
Gain international perspectives with start-up tours or study trips to renowned entrepreneurship centers and universities.
You can find out more about the program
Entrepreneurial-minded students from all of Munich’s universities (20 scholarships per semester).
Over the course of three semesters students take part in a variety of innovation projects alongside top companies such as BMW or Bosch.
- Business Design Bootcamp
- Innovation Project
- Fraunhofer Days (FDays®)
- Start-up project
The scholarship – including all events and training courses – is fully funded by UnternehmerTUM and its program partners.
- Students at one of Munich’s universities, at least 3rd semester (this does not apply to secondary and postgraduate courses) with very good to good performance
- Minimum B2 level of German (as the program is in German)
- Prepared to devote an average of 15 hours a week to Manage&More (also during the semester break) and good sense of time management as well as self-management
- Enterpreneurial minded, interested in innovative solutions and experience in interdisciplinary project work
Students also have the opportunity to gain valuable international experience at renowned universities or joining startups/SMEs abroad.
- Stanford University (Designing Education Lab)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Little Devices Lab)
- Tongji University Shanghai
- Tel-Aviv Start-up Internships
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Dr. Claudia Liebethal
Entrepreneurship Education Executive Director Manage&More
+49 89-18 94 69-1513