Creating a unique network of female urban mobility experts across Europe and raising awareness to the topic in the public.
Empowering women to become active shapers of future urban mobility.
Bringing together the WUM network once a year and foster collaboration within the network.
Professionals from corporates, start-ups, cities and research in the urban mobility sector – focusing on female empowerment
- locally organized meetups at partner cities Munich, Barcelona, Sofia
- workshops in Design Thinking and Female Empowerment at 2 partner locations
- WUM Annual Summit in december in Barcelona
- Gender Awareness and Unconscious Bias Training for decision makers in urban mobility at the WUM Annual Summit
- meetups and workshops starting in May 2021
- WUM Annual Summit in December 2021
Location: Munich, Barcelona, Sofia – online and offline (depending on the Covid-19 situation)
Attendance is free or charge. More information on registration will follow.
This project is funded by EIT Urban Mobility, an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). EIT Urban Mobility acts to accelerate positive change on mobility to make urban space more liveable.
Project Leader Women Start-up
+49 89 18 94 69-1542
Dr. Nina Höhne
Senior Project Leader
+49 89 18 94 69-1427