EIT Urban Mobility
Innovation Bootcamp Certificate Program
Support of innovation projects to increase their commercialization potential and financial sustainability. This bootcamp offers online workshop-sessions and coaching to evoke a mindset shift towards entrepreneurial opportunity seeking, to identify market opportunities, create business model options, develop a mutual team vision and customer-centric prototypes.
Researcher become problem solver: with the right mindset and the right tools.
Identify the greatest market opportunities for technologies and develop customer-orientated prototypes.
Start-up coaches and trainers throughout Europe enable peer-to-peer learning and feedback sessions, consulting and program implementation.
Only for partners of the EIT: innovation project teams from the Urban Mobility space
- Bootcamp and coaching to learn and apply a proven set of start-up tools
- Peer-to-peer learning and feedback sessions with coaches and experts
- Maximize the economic exploitation potential of project outcomes and support in developing promising commercialisation strategies
- Seven EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Projects have been selected in 2020:
- SOUL – Smart mObility hUb pLatform (Fondazione Politecnico Milan)
- ZEUS – Zero Emission off-peak Urban deliverieS (Colruyt Group)
- MOBY – Living lab e-micromobility (Fraunhofer Society)
- OSCAR – Off-Street parking floating CARsharing service (Seat S.A)
- SHARE-MORE – SHAREd MObility REwards (Technion)
- ANTI-TRASH – Smart trash detection and damage prevention for shared mobility (Aalto)
- BIKE-LONGER – Modelling bicycle user behavior and preferences with focus on e-bikes and long distance bicycle trips (DTU)
- June 10 till July 9 2020: 6 Online Bootcamp modules
- August till November 2020: 4-6 remote coaching sessions (1h per team)
Free for EIT UM Partners.
Senior Program Manager pre-Incubation
+49 89 18 94 69-1425