EIT Urban Mobility – Academy
A professional education format – AN EVENT TO SHAPE URBAN MOBILITY – providing the tools & customer access to create innovative solutions for urban mobility challenges.
Real world urban challenges
Three days working on the most pressing challenge of an industry partner in each cities, key notes and input for the design thinking process.
Co-located in 4 innovative cities –
Barcelona, Munich, Paris and a city in Hungary.
Open for mobility enthusiasts from municipalities, universities, renowned corporates & rising start-ups from across the world.
InnovaCity 2022 is a 3-day Event, powered by Techstars Startup Weekend Mobility, co-located in four European cities, which creates a unique platform for attracting students, corporates, staff of municipalities, start-ups and researchers in the mobility space.
Top mobility challenges related to a current, relevant topic in each city will be presented. During this event the participants will be working in cross-sector teams to learn and apply the design thinking approach, to prototype viable solutions and finally pitch their results in front of a panel of experts from the industry and city.
- Mobility Challenges from industry partners are presented in Spring 2022 by each city.
- Interdisciplinary teams will develop actionable solutions to these challenges that can be followed-up as start-up’s or public project.
- Winning teams from each location are provided with coaching from experts and mobility companies. Apart from the coaching, winning teams will win amazing prizes!
- During a final event at the end of the year, all winning teams will pitch their solution at an international conference.
professionals, students and employees from cities
Date 2022 / Techstars Startup Weekend Mobility
June 30 – July 2
Munich, Barcelona, Paris and Budapest
- Learn and apply the design thinking approach.
- Contribute to solve real-world urban mobility challenges.
- Unique access to cities and corporates as first potential customers.
The winning team from each city will be able to:
- pitch the idea on the global stage as part of the annual EIT UM Summit (event to be confirmed) in front of international experts from the EIT Urban Mobility Network
- receive individual mentorship & coaching from our team of experts (coaches and corporate partners)
- participate in an online “prototyping crash course” powered by UnternehmerTUM (to be confirmed)
There will also be individual prizes for the 2nd place.
EUR 0,00 – 15,00 (covering meals & refreshments, input sessions, mentoring, pitch coaching)
Have a look at our video on InnovaCity 2021 and listen to the final winning team from the city Debrecen (Hungary) sharing their innovative solution!
How might we increase the attractiveness of public transportation after Covid-19?
DEBEZ – making transportation easy: An application that provides innovative features such as the Covid-19 tracking, additional entertaining features and gamification.
+49 89 18 94 69-1452