Fully online design thinking workshop to address the most important mobility challenges of these cities.
Co-located in 4 innovative cities – Barcelona, Munich, Helsinki and Tel Aviv.
Open for worldwide participation for professionals and students.
Professionals, Students and cities
- Mobility Challenges are presented during each workshop by the host city.
- Interdisciplinary teams will develop actionable solutions to these challenges that can be followed-up as start-up’s or public project.
- Winning teams from each workshop are provided with coaching from experts, municipalities and mobility companies.
- During Global Week, these winning teams will pitch their solution on the world stage at an international conference.
- Munich / Barcelona (combined workshop) September 22nd, 25th, 29th, Oct 2nd
- Tel Aviv October 12th – 23rd (Specific 4 dates during this period to be confirmed)
- Helsinki: November 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th
- December 2020 Global Week (winning teams only) December (to be decided date / location)
Munich, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Helsinki
Applications for the September workshop will open in June.
Program Manager Pre-Incubation
+49 89 18 94 69-1423