Fully online design thinking workshop to address the most important mobility challenges of these cities.
Co-located in 5 innovative cities –
Barcelona, Munich, Helsinki, Debrecen and Paris.
Open for worldwide participation for professionals and students.
InnovaCity is a 2-day Design-Thinking Workshops, where participants will be working in cross-sector teams to tackle prevailing challenges, prototyping viable solutions and finally pitching their results in front of a panel of experts. The winning teams will receive coaching sessions and a pitch-training to be able to participate in a final event, where they pitch their developed ideas once more.
- Mobility Challenges are presented during each design-thinking workshop by the host city.
- Interdisciplinary teams will develop actionable solutions to these challenges that can be followed-up as start-up’s or public project.
- Winning teams from each workshop are provided with coaching from experts, municipalities and mobility companies. Apart from the coaching, winning teams will win amazing prizes!
- During a final event, these winning teams will pitch their solution at an international conference,
During the EIT Urban Mobility InnovaCity employees from Municipalities, Start-ups and Corporates will come together in six local hubs to learn how to solve urban mobility challenges in a user-centered way while getting to know the main stakeholders in this area.
Have a look at the winning team from InnovaCity 2020 (participants from InnovaCity Helsinki) and their final pitch with their idea “HelsinKEY”:
How can Helsinki normalize the use of public transportation during Covid-19?
HelsinKEY: A user engagement platform that MaaS companies can add-on to their App to customer engagement & retainment.
Professionals, Students and employees from cities
All workshops will take place between April and September 2021.
- Munich: April 15-16, 2021
- Barcelona + Helsinki: May 20-21, 2021
- Debrecen: June 23-24, 2021
- Paris: September 7-8, 2021
Munich, Barcelona, Helsinki, Debrecen and Paris.
The winning team from each workshop will win amazing prizes:
- Pitch your winning idea on the global stage as part of our Global Week (event to be confirmed) in front of international experts from the EIT Urban Mobility Network
- Receive individual mentorship & coaching from our team of experts (coaches, sponsors and/or municipalities)
- Participate in the “Prototyping Crashcourse” powered by UnternehmerTUM
There will also be individual prizes for the 2nd place.
Tickets will cost between €20 and €59. Waiver tickets will also be available.
Project Leader International Cooperation
+49 89 18 94 69-1455