NITRO Alpine Space Acceleration Program
Up to 45 international companies will have the opportunity to work together and be coached by world-class experts on 3 key topics to scale their businesses: HR practices, business development and funding. The three topics will take place in 3 different Alpine Space locations: Sophia Antipolis, Munich and Vienna, in 3 different moments (April, July and September 2018).
International Expert Coaches
Registration for the NITRO sessions is now closed.
About the Program
Fast growing startups and scaleups.
The NITRO Acceleration program is divided in 3 different sessions:
HR PRACTICES - 26th & 27th APRIL 2018 SOFIA ANTIPOLIS
- Attraction: “How can I make my company more attractive to talents in a highly competitive environment”
- Loyalty: “which are the best practices to keep these talents motivated and happy to work in my Company”
- Development: “Different means and ways to strengthen skills”
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - 5th & 6th JULY 2018 MUNICH
- Generate: elaborate new market opportunities
- Evaluate: quick and dirty evaluation of market opportunities
- Start: define your agile go-to-market strategy
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES - 17th SEPTEMBER 2018 VIENNA
- Generate: In-depth knowledge about funding possibilities in Europe
- Evaluate: Funding opportunities for your business
- Start: Improving your finance strategy
You need to register individually to participate in the different events.
Coordinator International Cooperation
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I participate?
All NITRO sessions have already taken place. Registration is now closed.
Is it focused on a specific field?
What’s the project’s vision?
We believe that an integrated, well connected dynamic ecosysteem at Alpine Space level can increase the chances of success for young scalable companies. This is why we organize interregional events to strenghthen the collaboration between regions and stakeholders and teach companies how to navigate and enter new markets.